Scope and Consent
Information We Collect
When we use the term “Personal Information” in this Policy, we mean information about you that is personally identifiable to you, such as your contact information (e.g., name, address, email address, or contact number), personally identifiable health or medical information (“Health Information”), and any other non-public information that is associated with such information (collectively, “Personal Information”).
The Personal Information we collect or maintain may include:
- Your name, age, email address, username, password, and other registration information. When you install the Kitika App, you’ll also be asked to allow us access to your Contacts, Location, Camera, and Media. Data will be collected and stored on our servers in order for us to be able to enable you to Contact Us, estimate your current Location, Video Call using your front-facing camera, and Upload Media related to your current condition.
- If you sign in to your Kitika account through third-party social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, you agree to give us on-going access to your personal information on such sites (e.g., your public profile, friend list, accounts you follow or who follow you, your email address, birthday, work history, education history, interests, current city, and video viewing). We may receive certain information about you which is stored on social media sites if users of those sites give us access to their profiles and you are one of their friends or connections, depending upon your settings on those sites.
- Health Information that you provide us which may include information or records relating to your medical or health history, health status and laboratory testing results, diagnostic images, and other health related information.
- Health information about you prepared by the health care provider(s) who provide the Services through the Site such as medical records, treatment and examination notes, and other health related information.
- Billing information that you provide us.
- Information about the computer or mobile device you are using, such as what Internet browser you use, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, and other information about how you use the Site.
- Other information you input into the Site or related services.
Uses and Retention
Our mission is to constantly improve our Services. As part of this mission, we use your information for the following purposes:
- To register and subscribe to Kitika
- To provide you with the Services
- To process your payments
- To provide customer service, give you information about your account, and respond to your requests
- To improve the services offered – by performing quality reviews and similar activities
- To notify you when Site updates are available
- To market and promote our Site and the Services offered to you through the Site
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us Personal Information
- For any other purpose for which you give us authorization
Data Retention: We will retain your personal information throughout your subscription period. Upon termination of your subscription, we will retain your information for a maximum period of 6 years. Afterwards, all hard and soft copies of personal information shall be disposed and destroyed, through secured means.
Disclosure and Sharing
We may also disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as permitted or allowed by law, as follows:
- To our affiliated medical groups.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- As required by law, which can include providing information as required by law, regulation, subpoena, court order, legal process or government request.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Kitika’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Site is among the assets transferred.
All employees and personnel of the Kitika shall maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of all personal data that come to their knowledge and possession, even after resignation, termination of contract, or other contractual relations. Personal data under the custody of the company shall be disclosed only pursuant to a lawful purpose, and to authorized recipients of such data.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
As you use the Site or the Service, certain information may be passively collected by Cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and third-party tracking services, including:
- Site Activity Information. We may keep track of some of the actions you take on the Site, such as the content of searches you perform on the Site.
- Access Device and Browser Information. When you access the Site from a computer or other device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed and access times.
Your Rights: Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
Third Party Websites and Apps
Our app or site may contain links to other third-party websites or you may access Apps from a third- party site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites.
We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. Specifically, the Site is protected by SSL 3.0 technology, the leading security protocol for data transfer on the Internet. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Even though there are many benefits to using this Site, as with all electronic communications there are some risks such as (i) failure of hardware, software and/or Internet connections; we are not responsible for failures, distortions, delays, or other problems resulting from equipment configuration, connection, signal power, hardware, software or any equipment used to access the internet; and (ii) no guarantee that the confidentiality or security of electronic transmissions via the Internet can be assured due to potentially unsecure computers and links. This could result in your data becoming lost or intercepted during transmission. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and to use good judgment before deciding to send information via the Internet. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
User may request for the deletion of his/her data by sending a request to [email protected] for review and verification.
- Kitika support team will request for additional data for verification such as:
- Full Name
- Kitika registered email address
- Mobile Number
- Kitika support team will review the request and will give the user an update within 24-48 hours.
Deletion of account will take 2-3 business days. Kitika support team will notify the user via email if the account has been deleted.
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. Therefore we do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from anyone under 18.
B2B Partners Data
Updates to this Policy
Kitika Mobile Healthcare Inc.
Unit 309 ICITE Bldg.,
Orchard Rd., Brgy. Bagumbayan
Eastwood City, Libis
Quezon City, 1110
Hotline Number: (02) 8802-5555